Nature, family, tradition
and the scent of oak barrels
Visit our winery
Reach us on the slopes of the medieval castle that surmounts the hill of Cisterna d’Asti: we will take you through the rows of grapevines that surround it. In our elegant tasting room, you will taste our wines among the oak barrels and the ancient work-tools of Nonno Tumlin.
We offer tours and tastings in Italian, English, German, Spanish, and French.
Reservation is required.
Monday to Friday: 8:00-12:00 / 14:00-17:00
5 wines representative of our winery
(chosen by the winemaker for you each week) € 15
5 Nebbiolo wines €25
- Tenuta Laramè Tumlin Roero DOCG Loreto
- Cascina Vèngore Belgardo Terre Alfieri DOCG Nebbiolo
- Cascina Vèngore Mignane Terre Alfieri DOCG Nebbiolo (in anfora)
- Cantine Povero Batù Barbaresco DOCG
- Cantine Povero Priore Barolo DOCG
Wines are paired with small bites from local producers.
Visits are not available on Saturday afternoons and Sundays.