The Equalitas standard focuses on the social, environmental, and economic pillars of sustainability.
Equalitas consider the following indicator:
- Biodiversity (of soil, air, and water)
- Carbon footprint
- Water footprint
Equalitas rewards the following good practices:
- Agricultural practices
- Cellar and bottling practices (harvesting, vinification, cleaning, packaging)
- Economic practices (management and investments)
- Practices towards employees (salaries, welfare, training, growth, absence of discrimination, meetings with the owners)
- Bordering holdings and local community relations
- Practices towards suppliers (fair prices and payment terms)
- Grounded, truthful, and transparent communication.
- Sustainability report
Download the certificate here.